Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Anyone can, for free:
- Use any of our books, magazines, newspapers or journals in this building
- Use the computers in front of the circulation desk with access to our databases
- Use the touch screen scanner
- Print up to 50 pages
- Juvenile users should be accompanied by a parent or guardian. High school students can be unaccompanied if they show school ID or current TLU activity card.
Checking out books requires a library card. With a library card, patrons can:
- Check out FOUR books at a time
- Checkout period is four weeks with one renewal possible
- Card expires after one year
- A yearlong card for non-college patrons costs $15. People exempt from the $15 fee are: TLU alumni, area ministers, area teachers, and immediate family members of TLU faculty and staff who show a TLU activity card. We also accept TexShare cards, which patrons can obtain for free from their local academic or public libraries. Cards are not available to juvenile users (high school students and younger).
Only current TLU students, staff and faculty have access to the following:
- Use any of the equipment in the CoLab
- Use any of the study rooms
- Use any of the meeting rooms or classrooms
- Use anything in the equipment cabinet
- Use our ILL services
- Use the library databases from off-campus
- Connect to our Wi-Fi network
Directions to Library
Maps and directions can be found on this page.
There are several parking spots marked "visitor" at the Alumni Student Center (ASC).
Library hours can be found at this page.