Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The library has various equipment available for checkout. Most equipment checks out for three days and can be reserved ahead of time by calling 830-372-8100, emailing email@example.com or filling out the online form.
- Projector screens
- Digital Cameras
- Video (tape) cameras
- Various Wires
If you're working on a project and need to use special computer software, many of the library computers have programs available.
On computers 44-48 (behind the TV screen when you first walk into the library we have):
- Know It All
- The Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat Pro, Bridge, Dreamweaver, Extension Manager, Fireworks, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Media Encoder, Media Player, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop) (If you encounter an expired or "sign in" message when using Adobe software, the serial number needs to be updated. Visit the IT page of MyTLU for fix instructions).
On the two Macs in the CoLab we have all the regular Apple apps (iChat, Garage Band, iPhoto, iMovie, iWork, etc.), as well as:
- The Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat Pro, Bridge, Dreamweaver, Extension Manager, Fireworks, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Media Encoder, Media Player, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop)
- DPS App Builder
- Final Cut (Express and Pro)
- Finale 2011 (only on the left Mac & left PC facing the library lawn)
- Front Row
On the computers in room B12 (lower level):
Need-to-know information about library equipment:
- Most equipment checks out for three days at a time.
- You may renew equipment one time (you can renew all library materials in person, by calling us at 830-372-8100 or by replying to the reminder emails we send out).
- To ensure the equipment you need is available, consider reserving it.
- Equipment fines are higher than book fines! Avoid fees by returning the equipment on time or renewing.