Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
SMALLER POSTER PRINTER (24x30 inch posters)
- What It Does
- Prints large-scale posters that are used for the Spring symposium and other activities.
- This is the poster closest to the CoLab entrance and can be used for any sort of poster.
LARGER POSTER PRINTER (44x50 inch posters)
- What It Does
- Prints EXTREMELY large-scale posters that are used for the Spring symposium and other activities.
- This is the printer closest to the ASC.
- This printer requires users to come to the desk and check out the Poster Printer Ink. The library keeps track of how many posters are printed and charges departments and units as necessary.
Paper, Ink, and Maintenance
- If the paper or ink is out, or there is an error message, contact the library desk.
How to Use
To use the poster printers, follow the step-by-step instructional poster hanging in the Co-Lab.
If the image is only showing up in a small rectangle in the middle of the poster, pay particular attention to Step Two of the instructions, "Scale to Fit Paper."
You can visit Dr. Shao's poster printer links in the my.tlu.edu portal:
- Sign into my.tlu.edu
- Go to the IT tab
- Go to "Student How-To Resources"
- Scroll down to "Posters"
Printer 1 and 2
What it does
- Printer 1 AND 2 prints black and white copies (free) and scan in color or black and white and will email those scans as a PDF to a TLU email (free).
- Automatically prints two-sided.
Out of Paper, Paper Jam, Ink, Maintenance
- For help with the printer, ask at the library desk.
- What it does
- The Canon printer in the Co-Lab prints color.
- NOTE: The printer is called the CANON printer if the student is printing from the two computers next to it. It is called the CO-LAB COLOR PRINTER if they are printing from the two computers that face the library lawn. ONLY these four computers print to the color printer.
- If you want to print on your own paper (or print labels) you can use the Co-Lab Color Printer. Use the BYPASS TRAY. It pulls down from the right side of the color printer. Go into "Printer Properties" then select "Paper" and choose to print to the Bypass Tray. To print on a certain side of the paper, put that side FACE DOWN on the tray.