Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Other resources located in the library
Other resources located in the library:
- Center for Teaching and Learning:
- Visit the CTL page (you must be signed in to MyTLU to access this link)
- Email Dr. Rodrick Shao, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Communication Center:
- IT Helpdesk:
- Email email@example.com
- Phone: 830-372-6000 [off campus], Ext. 6000 [on campus]
Ask a Librarian
TLU librarians offer in-depth research help.
Chat or Text
Ask a Question: The system will prompt you to send a text or an email, or a live chat if a librarian is available.
During library open hours, ask at the main desk for help finding what you need or help setting up an appointment with a librarian.